Plastics Recycling Technology
Exploring the future of plastics recycling – new ways to boost productivity, quality and profitability
The Plastics Recycling Technology takes place in Austria for its 3rd edition. Now more than ever, the pressure is on to recycle more plastics and to add value to reclaimed materials.
Plastics Recycling Technology 2020 examines the latest technologies for increasing the volume of plastics being recycled and explores ways to improve the quality of reclaimed materials so that they can be used in higher value applications.
Leading experts come together to discuss advances in plastics recycling systems, from sorting and cleaning through to compounding and pelletization. They also examine developments in additives for boosting the properties, appearance, compatibility and processability of recycled plastics.
- Global recycling market overview, including a closer look at the EU and Asian markets
- Innovative solutions for hard to recycle materials, such as PP and HDPE marine nets
- Modular chemical recycling solutions for treatment of residues in mixed-material processing plants
- Overcoming challenges and exploring opportunities of the recycling industry in the decade of 2020-2030
- The journey of converting research into commercial products